It's because I write too much, isn't it? That it's difficult to follow my rambling thoughts. XD
Actually, I write too much when it's unnecessary, but when I'm trying to write a lot, I really can't. "Write 15 pages!" Stuck at 12... something like that, usually. More to the point, "Write a 50,000 word novel!" But the closest I've ever gotten is 30,000...
If you don't know what I'm referring to, it's NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), which takes place in November and which is an event where you try to complete a 50,000 word novel in a month. It's about 1,667 words a day, which is not too bad until you start falling behind, and suddenly you have one day left in which to write 20,000 words...
But this year I'll definitely do it! Because SilverEyes42 and I will be writing a set of not-exactly-collaboration novels in order to stay motivated!... I hope. XD
Unexpectedly, my novel ended up taking place in the Sorae universe as well. All I really know so far is that my main character is named Jaeger Noughtwind right now. Um... I don't know if that name will stick. (Andria's doesn't even have a name yet! I'm one terrible step ahead! XD)
We also named another character Gilbert, which is not a reference to anything at all. But as a result, roommate Tiranee and I have been coming up with the most ridiculously German names possible. It's really bad. Don't let us do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment